NWHCBS | Coding Analysis
NWHCBS Coding Analysis Services
At Nationwide Healthcare Billing Services, we follow a 3 tier medical coding process. Our medical coding consists of CPC and CCS certified and experienced medical coders. NWHCBS Medical Coding services are focused towards reduction in denials and in-turn ensuring you receive the highest reimbursements.
Below is a staged representation of our Medical Coding Process.
1) Receiving files: Upload scanned clinical information or patient charts to a secured FTP location or provide remote access to your existing practice management software (PMS) through a secure VPN connection.
2) Pre-coding: This stage involves the keying in codes for referring doctors, insurance companies and modifiers. Our team of pre-coders also accurately adds diagnostic & procedural codes that do not exist in the system already.
3) Coding: We understand the importance and significance of accuracy in a medical coding process. Our most emphasis has always been on the quality and ensures there are no errors. Our coding team consists of experienced coders with an average experience of 5 years. Our certified coders (CPC) refer ICD-10-CM, LMRP, CPT Assistant, and HCPCS Level II. We always check the compatibility of diagnoses with procedural codes along with appropriate modifiers.
4) Quality Review: All files that are coded are audited by a certified senior coding staff who checks for accuracy of the codes assigned by medical coders. Our quality assurance team not only verifies the coded charts but also ensures that coding is done for maximum reimbursement and no or fewer denials.
5) Submission of coded charts: The completed and verified coded charts are submitted back to the provider through secured FTP or updated in the practice management system. Once done the daily logs are emailed for client's reference.
NWHCBS Medical Specialty Focus
Nationwide Healthcare Billing Services is one of the leading providers of Healthcare services. NWHCBS has highly experienced team that has over 5 years of average experience and has gained experience working on multiple specialities over a period of time.
Below is a list of specialties NWHCBS has experience working on for medical coding.
- Alternative Medicine
- Colon Surgery
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Occupational Health
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgery
- Sleep Medicine
- Urgent Care
Contact Us more information on our Medical Coding Services..